Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sick Week Knitting















I've not felt well this week.  My allergies have been in full swing so I've felt miserable and my head felt like it was filled with cotton wool.  All I've been up for knitting-wise is garter stitch so I was glad to have Tristan's Blankie of Many Colors to work on.  I've gotten a good bit done in spite of being very tired every evening and going to bed early.

Last night though, I felt better and I finished these:














More photoprops for Elizabeth.  A Pea Pod and a diaper cover.  I tried finishing the diaper cover on Thursday night but the leg bind-offs were just a bit too much for my wooly brain to manage and after taking it out several times, I just gave up for the time being.  The Pea Pod needs two buttons and I plan to get those this week.  Both need their spin in the wash and dryer.

Ready for the Washer and Dryer
















I've got a stack going for the washer and dryer.  There's Walker's Blankie of Many Colors, a Mitered Kitchen Towel, the Pea Pod, Pea Pod hat, 3 diaper covers, and a Log Cabin Blanket Square.  They'll go in as soon as I finish the diaper cover on the needles and get the buttons on the Pea Pod. 

Stay tuned for an update on blanket squares!

No comments: