Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fast Forward

Have you ever felt like your life was on fast forward and you weren't the one pushing the fast forward button?  Well that's exactly how I've felt since my last post.  The days just seem to be flying by at an alarming speed.  So, what exactly have I been doing?  Well, I've helped my parents with a huge project, stopped by the Gee's Bend Living Exhibit, gone shopping with a friend for something to wear to a wedding, attended two baby showers, gotten stuck in two epic proportion traffic jams (thankfully I had my knitting), attended a giant wedding, travelled to Nashville for Thanksgiving and some Black Friday shopping, drove across the interstate for another Thanksgiving dinner and to see my three favorite boys, listened to Alabama fans whoop it up, and saw Auburn fans cry in their sweet tea (even non-football fans like me check the score of this game!). 
 














But I haven't stopped knitting.  I've been making baby hats for seven babies that have either arrived since October or are scheduled to arrive this month and next.  I've also finished a blanket but that's another post.  I've made an adult hat and am working on another.  And I'm making my Mother a scarf for Christmas. 

Stayed tuned for more updates this week! 

No comments: