2 baby blankets (only one pictured, I couldn't find the second one. Uh oh.)
1 dish cloth (really? An unfinished dish cloth?)
1 shawl that needs a decision - weave in the ends or ripping it out.
1 pair of socks
1 pair of fingerless mitts
1 washcloth, which is my current take along/purse project
I decided that the shawl needing the decision should be ripped out. It just does not spark joy. At all. And that cowl? I realized as I was taking the photo why I wasn't far into it. That dungy grey just doesn't suit me. I took it off the needles and popped it into a ziplock bag and into the freezer. Why in the freezer? Kidsilk Haze yarn is like velcro and I forget all the whys about how putting it in the freezer for a couple of hours makes it easier to rip out but it does. As for the scarf, every time I knit on it, I keep thinking how it should be a pair of socks instead. It was ripped on the spot.
The square in progress for one of the blankets, dishcloth, two shawls, socks, and fingerless mitts all went back into my current WIP bag. The washcloth went back into my purse. One shawl went into the project queue basket.
Finally, I corralled the last shawl and the blankets into a bag to be worked on intermittently and moved to the current WIP bag, hopefully, in the next few months.
I think this definitely looks better.
I would really like to finish up the WIPs by the end of the year so I can start on working through my queue basket. Hopefully, I can resist starting something new!