Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hats and More Hats















Hats.  I've been making lots of hats lately.  To be specific, I've made six in the past 2 1/2 weeks and they're all newborn hats.  Oh, and I have another on the needles now.  

All these hat making is the result of realizing that I have five babies to knit for and they're all due between the end of this month through the end of December.  Since three of the babies are due in September and October, I'm making Susan B. Anderson's Little Pumpkin Hat for them.  I'm also making a couple of just simple little hats for them using the House Hat Worksheet from my LYS.  Oh, and they're ALL boys!  Not a girl in the bunch!

The hats in the photo above are for Rebecca's baby and will be gifted at her baby shower tomorrow afternoon.  I hope she likes them.

Back to hat knitting.

No comments: