Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hats, hats, hats

In the past week, I have knit 5 hats and one pair of mittens. The beanies are for Jordan, a friend's teenage son who loves colorful beanies. The blue hat and mittens are for Pam's new grandson, Truett. Truett's hat still needs a pom-pom. The large pink hat is for Truett's big sister, Arianna. And the small pink hat is for Hudson, my friend Vicki's granddaughter. Both of the pink hat still need their flowers.
All of this hat making has made me want to knit a scarf or a wrap.
In other news, I am anxiously awaiting my copy of More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I ordered it from Books-a-Million.com on Thursday.
The second annual Yarn Crawl is being held NYC this weekend. More details are over on Mason-Dixon Knitting. I was thinking this morning that I would really, really like to try to go next year. We'll see.
Now, off to finish the laundry!

No comments: